The SBI Clerk Exam is for candidates who have good marketing skills and have a knack for connecting with customers. It is a national-level exam conducted by the State Bank of India, giving eligible people an opportunity to enter the country’s banking sector.
But just like any other examinations, you will be eligible to take up the SBI Clerk Exam only if you meet the various requirements adhering to SBI clerk notification 2021, which is yet to be released.
Here are the necessary qualifications and requirements that one should meet to be qualified for taking up the exam.
Eligibility Criteria For SBI Clerk Exam 2021
The applicants planning to take up the SBI Clerk exam should possess a minimum graduation degree. The SBI clerk notification 2021, which is yet to be published, will mention the highest score you have to secure in the graduation level to apply for the exam.
Given here is the detailed education qualifications the candidates should fulfil to appear in the exam:
- If you are an aspirant, then you should be a graduate with three or four years’ degree in any discipline.
- An average score of 50% is required in 10th, 12th, and a degree course from any recognized college or university.
- Even candidates who are currently in the final year of college can apply for the exam. However, they should have completed the final exams by 1st January 2021 with an average of 50% marks at the time of their joining.
- The candidates should also be well versed in the local language of their state and the official language.
- If you have an integrated dual degree, then the qualification date on the document should be before 1st January 2021.
- The candidate must be goodat reading and writing in the English language.
Age Limits and Requirements
The candidates who plan to take up the SBI Clerk exam in 2021 should be twenty years of age or above during 1st January of 2021. And the candidates should not be older than 20 years of age.
Along with various provisions made for the reserved class, age relaxation is also one of the main factors. Based on the reserved category they belong to, the candidates are offered certain levels of age relaxations.
The candidates applying for the Clerk exam in 2021 who would require age relaxations should produce the relevant certifications during the recruitment to qualify for the position.
|Reserved Category||Age Limit (in years)|
|PwD – General||10|
|PwD – OBC||13|
|PwD – ST/SC||15|
|Migrants from J&K||5|
|Divorcees & Widows||7|
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen or a citizen of Bhutan and Nepal.
- You can be a Tibetan refugee who moved to India before 1St January of 1962, intending to settle down in the country permanently.
- You can be of Indian origin migrated from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, or other East African nations.
The candidates who are not permanent citizens of India should get an eligibility record approved by the Government of India before applying.
Once the SBI clerk notification 2021 is released, you will get to know the starting date for the online application process. So, keep an eye out for the notification, and once released, visit SBI’s official website to know more and apply for the exam.