Coffee and its related beverages are some of the widely welcomed drinks in Australia. Espresso is a highly recommended drink by Australians. One can find several coffee shops that serve a wide variety of coffee products all over Australia. By studies, on average, 2 kilograms of coffee per person has been consumed by Australians. This interest in coffee products increases the requirement for the best espresso machine in Australia in every business centre. Espresso machines are suitable for making coffee products with ease, and operating them is easy. But based on the size of the business and many other concerns, the type of espresso machine selected can vary. This variation is necessary for making the device suitable for every need.
In Australia, about 96000 people are employed in cafes and coffee shops. This number shows the extent of the coffee-related field all over Australia. An espresso machine will be beneficial for every shop and business.
Factors to Consider:
- The type of need: Not every espresso machine is purchased for cafe or coffee shop needs. Many other business owners will buy espresso machines for their offices. The employees or visitors will use these machines. Thus, a commercial espresso machine is not needed in such cases. But for coffee shops, the device needs to be fast, efficient and high in storage.
- The space available: Not every shop or business will plan for the machines beforehand. In such cases, the device should select according to the convenient space. Otherwise, it can cause obstructions, and it is highly unpropitious. There are espresso machines of various sizes available in Australia. Make sure the dimensions of the selected one is suitable for your place.
- Capacity: Espresso machines widely vary in terms of size. The selection of size depends upon the possible number of espresso shots made per day. In the case of coffee shops, the capacity should be high. This feature will reduce the need for a frequent refill. It is the same for large offices also, the larger the number of employees the higher will be the use. But for home use or offices with few employees, you can use low storage espresso machines.
- The number of outlets: The quantity of outlets determines the speed of serving. This factor is significant only for commercial coffee shops. The coffee shops earn money by serving coffee-related products to the people. So, the number of espressos served can affect the profit obtained. By increasing the count of serving, the gain can increase. Thus, in large coffee shops, it is always better to use espresso machines with multiple outlets. The same device can sometimes be helpful to reduce the delay in making the espresso in large organisations.
Features to Look For:
Like every device, espresso machines are also getting advanced. Different technologies are integrated into the espresso machines to make them more efficient and easy to use. The advancement in technology allows for the supply of the best espresso machine in Australia.
- Display: As with every other electronic device, espresso machines also come with digital displays. It makes using the device easier and setting the machine effortless. Different types of monitors are available, and the most effective one is the touch screen display.
- Wireless connectivity: Now, every electronic device is getting connected wirelessly for ease of use. The espresso machines also come with various wireless technologies like WiFi and Bluetooth. This feature allows the users to operate the device without going to the machine itself. The WiFi connectivity also enables the remote ON and OFF features.
- Illuminated workstation: The area under the outlet of espresso machines can get dark due to shading. To avoid this problem, many manufacturers are coming up with illuminated espresso machines.