The Maharashtra Government has introduced a new CET (Common Entrance Test) Cell which is responsible for conducting online entrance tests for MBA/MMS for the year 2020-21. The test is the gateway to get enrolled for the full-time PGDM courses in an affiliated college. Are you looking for the registration process and haven’t yet filled the form for it? Don’t you worry, you are in the right place at the right time. Before you move ahead, let’s take an insight into some important dates related to MAH CET 2020 registrations and examination schedule.
|Registration commencement date||10th January 2020|
|End of registration||15th February 2020 (No additional updates regarding its extension till date)|
|Issuance of Admit card||In the first week of March 2020|
|Date of MH CET 2020 exam||14th and 15th March 2020 (To be conducted online in 47 cities of India)|
|Eligibility||Students who have passed an undergraduate bachelor’s degree and are awarded by a recognised university under UGC or Association of Indian Universities in any stream scoring aggregate marks of 50%
Students who have appeared for the final year and are yet to be awarded by the University can also apply for MBA CET 2020 registrations.
Detailed guidelines to register for MAH CET 2020
The entire procedure of registration is done online, and no other mode is accepted by the CET cell. Take a look at the basic steps of registering for MAH CET 2020.
● Click on the tab ‘Click here for New Registration’ and enter the basic info like email-ID, name, contact details etc. As soon as you click on ‘ENTER,’ a provisional registration number and password will be generated. It is displayed on the screen, sent to the entered Email-ID and as a message.
● Enter the registration number and password to complete the application form. Carefully fill each detail and modify the changes before you move ahead to the next page. The personal information you enter should be correct else it may impact you badly during the verification process. Precision is important as no changes are admissible once you click on the Final Submit button.
● Save the detail of the application while clicking on ‘Validate your details.’
● As per the specification, upload the scanned photo and signature of the candidate. Proceed further to enter the required details and preview each tab before you click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT.’
● The next tab is the payment tab. The fee structure for general students of Maharashtra and Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) and candidates of J&K Migrant is INR 1000. Candidates from backward categories like OBC, SC, ST, SEBC, SBC and alike need to pay INR 800.
Key factors to note down before doing registration
● Go through the guidelines of scanned photo and signature. Scan it before you start filling the application form. The photo should be clear, otherwise, it may lead to exam rejection.
● Enter valid phone number and email-ID. This is important as the registration number and password is sent to the entered ID and mobile number. Make sure it is active throughout the registration process.
● Go through the payment modes and arrange the required sum so that you can instantly pay via debit or credit card, e-challan, wallets, net banking and other options.
● E-receipt is generated once the payment is made. If it is not generated, it means there is a payment failure. The online transaction remains unsuccessful if an e-receipt is not generated.
If the candidate deposits the amount through challan, they need to keep the ‘candidate’s copy’ safe. It should be produced as proof of CAP application once the counselling is done. Once you are done with the registration, go through the syllabus and exam instructions thoroughly. Go through the CET brochure to get complete details on the syllabus, subjects and the marking scheme. Follow the general and specific instructions to ensure successful registration without committing any mistakes. Reach the centre before due time so that you enter the examination hall without hurrying and frustrating. Follow needful tips to ensure a successful registration.
Check the detailed information about MAH CET Exam 2020 at https://www.shiksha.com/mba/mah-cet-exam