With over 50 test areas, reserving your IELTS examination in the UK was never this easier. Regardless it’s a student visa, UK visa, expert advancement, emigration, or TFL permit, take IELTS, the globe’s leading safe and secure English language test.
Computer-delivered IELTS Academic, as well as General Training, is now available at several of the UK examination centers. With computer-delivered IELTS, there are more test dates readily available; you can take your test as much as seven days a week, as well as you will obtain your results in 5 to 7 days.
Before you schedule your test:
- See to it to inspect which examination you require with the organizations you are applying to. If you want to function, examine or stay in the UK, there is a certain IELTS test for UK Visas as well as Migration. See which IELTS test is best for you.
- Have a form of a legitimate ID, such as a national ID card, available, as you will need to take a photocopy of it when you schedule your test. Note that the candidates that are under 18-year-old require to supply written permission by one of the parents or guardians in order to get a test area.
- Download as well as review the information for candidates, which consists of essential details regarding the test layout, the question kinds, as well as the examination results. Please keep in mind that IELTS is not advised for examination takers under the age of 16.
- The British Council is are devoted to giving you the assistance you require to enable you to do well in the test. When you book with them, you secure free accessibility to Road to IELTS Last Minute training course.
- Pay for your examination. Needs differ, so talk to your reservation center.
To know about the A2 English test booking, please follow the link.