All the products that are manufactured these days need to be in compliance with the environmental regulations and laws established by the government. Since there are too many laws and they all are too complicated, it is advised that you hire elite environmental compliance firms like Enviropass. The basic reasons that make this firm better than most include the following.
- They offer their services at affordable rates.
- They are a team of experienced auditors.
- They offer online as well as on-site services.
- It’s very easy to get in touch with them – you can message them on their website or call them directly.
- Their management systems and services are top notch and full proof.
That said, let’s now have a look at the best services and management systems they have to offer.
- Prop 65
This California Proposition 65 law mandates businesses to:
- Declare that their products do not contain banned substances.
- Clearly mention all the high risk substances, if any, used in their products.
And Environmentally friendly funerals melbourne can help you in this matter in the following ways.
- They collect data to find out the list of all high risk and banned substances in California.
- They run the risk assessment test in your substance inventory to identify if any substance from the list of high risk substances is used in your products.
- RoHS Services
The RoHS regulation law is designed for electronic and electrical devices.
The 3 best services for this regulation include the following.
- Classic RoHS testing services
- Deluxe RoHS training services
- Customized Europe RoHS consulting services
- Services for WEEE Regulation
The WEEE (Waste of electrical and electronic equipment) regulation act depends on a bundle of factors like:
- The type of product
- Take-back programs
- Services for China RoHS
The elaborated services for China RoHS that you can expect by professionals at Enviropass are given below.
- Professionally designed robust technical files.
- They make sure that the product tables in the files are in Chinese.
- They help in finding product labels that are most appropriate.
- POP – halogen-free
POP pollutants accumulate in cold areas and it is very difficult to get rid of them. Hence, the POP regulation was formed. Under this act, manufacturers are liable to inform if any of their products have POP substances. Since the inventory is huge, the management programs by Enviropass can be used to:
- Constantly test the inventory for the presence of banned substances.
- Constantly updating the list of new hazardous substances that the government keeps adding from time to time.
- Take measures to transform the products according to regulations with new amendments.
All in all, your business will remain safe and certified when experienced environmental auditors will work for you.